EA’s Madden 18 has been out for a long time, and getting online problems plaguing some players, some of which are players not being able to log into their EA accounts due to having accidentally linked a different account to the game. So the solution is to change the EA account by changing the email associated with it.
But how do you do that? It’s easy! In this short guide, we’ll give you the solution for fixing your account link so you can get back on the field in no time!
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that you already have an account with a company, especially with the amount of stuff people sign-up to these days. So it’s no wonder that a lot of fans are finding out that they’ve made duplicate EA accounts without realizing it.
If you accidentally linked your main email address to an EA Account that doesn’t have all your games’ data, you’ll need to swap the email address over. Follow these steps and you should be good to go!
- Log into your new EA Account.
- Go to EA Account and Billing and edit your Basic Information.
- Change your email address to anything other than your main address. You can create a new email address for this purpose or use a spare.
- Now that your main email address has been freed up, log into your main EA Account, go to EA Account and Billing and edit Basic Information.
- Change update your email address to be your main one.
Hopefully that should be enough to fix this issue. Let me know if it doesn’t work or you need any additional support. Most importantly…don’t worry about it. If you still do not understand, and need further help, you can check out our Madden 18 Guides for more tips and tricks. you can also buy Madden 18 coins on U4GM.com, start your game a wonderful journey.